ktorrent - Suse

This is a discussion on ktorrent - Suse ; Suse 10.2 containts ktorrent 2.0.3. This application shows some unexpected behaviour sometimes: 1. For big torrents the average down speed moves sometimes to figures like 331,390,508,900.9 kb/s (if that were true... wow). It's moving and not clipped. 2. Some downloaded ...

  1. ktorrent

    Suse 10.2 containts ktorrent 2.0.3. This application shows some unexpected
    behaviour sometimes:
    1. For big torrents the average down speed moves sometimes to figures like
    331,390,508,900.9 kb/s (if that were true... wow). It's moving and not
    clipped.
    2. Some downloaded torrents get corrupt sometimes. My feeling is that this
    occurs after a fresh start of ktorrent.
    Anybody seen this ktorrent behaviour too?
    I downloaded the source code of the latest version (2.2) but it crashes on
    my x86_64 machine. Anybody success with that version?
    Taco

  2. Re: ktorrent

    Hi!

    TW wrote:
    > I downloaded the source code of the latest version (2.2) but it crashes on
    > my x86_64 machine. Anybody success with that version?

    ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repos.../openSUSE_10.2

    Ad it as installtion-source in YaST and you can update ktorrent to the
    latest version via it.

    Sven

+ Reply to Thread