knode settings - Suse

This is a discussion on knode settings - Suse ; What can I have done to change to newswindow so when I click on an article it opens in a new window instead of under the header list? I have tried everything I can imagine, and found real nice features ...

  1. knode settings

    What can I have done to change to newswindow so when I click on an
    article it opens in a new window instead of under the header list? I
    have tried everything I can imagine, and found real nice features along,
    but how do I get the divided view back with the headers inthe tophalf,
    and the message in the lower half?

    thanks in advance
    John Jensen

  2. Re: knode settings

    On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:13:17 +0200
    John Jensen wrote:

    > What can I have done to change to newswindow so when I click on an
    > article it opens in a new window instead of under the header list? I
    > have tried everything I can imagine, and found real nice features
    > along, but how do I get the divided view back with the headers inthe
    > tophalf, and the message in the lower half?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    > John Jensen

    Hi
    Menu -> settings ctrl+j for show article.

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)

  3. Re: knode settings

    John Jensen wrote:

    > What can I have done to change to newswindow so when I click on an
    > article it opens in a new window instead of under the header list? I
    > have tried everything I can imagine, and found real nice features along,
    > but how do I get the divided view back with the headers inthe tophalf,
    > and the message in the lower half?

    Do you mean that you've lost the "preview pane" ? If so, either use the menu
    option Settings -> Show Article Viewer or use CTRL-J and you'll get it
    back.

+ Reply to Thread