Open Office Suite - Suse

This is a discussion on Open Office Suite - Suse ; Don't be fooled by illegal copies of Microsoft Office selling for 49$ - 69$. These are not licensed copies and could end up costing you more than $100,000 in copyright fines or willful infringement. Open Office is a fully licensed ...

  1. Open Office Suite

    Don't be fooled by illegal copies of Microsoft Office selling for 49$
    - 69$. These are not licensed copies and could end up costing you more
    than $100,000 in copyright fines or willful infringement. Open Office
    is a fully licensed alternative software to Microsoft Office. Get the
    peace of mind of purchasing a licensed Office Suite for a quarter of
    the price.
    Illegal copies can range from simply giving you access to P2P file
    sharing applications, copying original CD's onto a CD-R, or allowing
    you to download an image file of a copied CD. These are all highly
    illegal, and Microsoft is known for it's strict standards in combating
    copyright infringers.
    http://openofficego.blogspot.com/#

  2. Re: Open Office Suite

    uuvpitfmklou@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Don't be fooled by illegal copies of Microsoft Office selling for 49$
    > - 69$. These are not licensed copies and could end up costing you more
    > than $100,000 in copyright fines or willful infringement. Open Office
    > is a fully licensed alternative software to Microsoft Office. Get the
    > peace of mind of purchasing a licensed Office Suite for a quarter of
    > the price.
    > Illegal copies can range from simply giving you access to P2P file
    > sharing applications, copying original CD's onto a CD-R, or allowing
    > you to download an image file of a copied CD. These are all highly
    > illegal, and Microsoft is known for it's strict standards in combating
    > copyright infringers.
    > http://openofficego.blogspot.com/#

    Yea, why pay $49.00 when you can get it free from a P2P with a cracked key?

    --
    I'm glad scorpions don't fly.

    bcrawford

    50+ mpg * $40.00 to fill 14 gallon tank * Costs $.05 a mile

    Highest miles per gallon for a non-hybrid.* Top speed 140mph *5 speed

    Goes 700 miles on a tank. Banned in 3 states.

    Can you guess what it is? I have one.

  3. Re: Open Office Suite

    Broderick Crawford wrote:
    > uuvpitfmklou@yahoo.com wrote:
    >> Don't be fooled by illegal copies of Microsoft Office selling for 49$

    > Yea, why pay $49.00 when you can get it free from a P2P with a cracked key?

    Why download it, if it won't run on openSUSE nativaly anyway and OOo is
    included in openSUSE.

    houghi
    --
    How do you ask a man to be the last man to die in Iraq?
    How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?

+ Reply to Thread