TCL/TK repo - Suse

This is a discussion on TCL/TK repo - Suse ; Anyone know of a TCL/TK repo? One that includes version 8.5 or higher. Thanks. -- Chris...

  1. TCL/TK repo

    --
    Chris

  2. Re: TCL/TK repo

    Chris wrote:

    > Anyone know of a TCL/TK repo? One that includes version 8.5 or higher.
    >
    > Thanks.

    As mentioned in earlier threads Tcl/Tk is not available yet. Only alpha.

    You can compile this version:

    http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/downloadnow85.html

  3. Re: TCL/TK repo

    Michael Soibelman wrote:

    > Chris wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know of a TCL/TK repo? One that includes version 8.5 or higher.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > As mentioned in earlier threads Tcl/Tk is not available yet. Only alpha.
    > (Tcl/Tk-8.5 !!) ^
    > You can compile this version:
    >
    > http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/downloadnow85.html

  4. Re: TCL/TK repo

    Michael Soibelman wrote:

    > Chris wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know of a TCL/TK repo? One that includes version 8.5 or higher.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    > As mentioned in earlier threads Tcl/Tk is not available yet. Only alpha.
    >
    > You can compile this version:
    >
    > http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/downloadnow85.html

    Thanks, I just hoping that someone had setup a TCL/TK repo that would
    include the beta version.

    Thanks for the link though.

    --
    Chris