System Error Code Was: -3009 - Suse

This is a discussion on System Error Code Was: -3009 - Suse ; Can anyone shed some light on this error code/condition?...

  1. System Error Code Was: -3009

    Can anyone shed some light on this error code/condition?

  2. Re: System Error Code Was: -3009

    javaholic wrote:

    > Can anyone shed some light on this error code/condition?

    It would help if you give us SUSE version, and in short what you was doing
    when error happened.

    --
    Regards,
    Rajko.

  3. Re: System Error Code Was: -3009

    I tried to install Suse 11.2 64 bit on a hardware raid-1 drive. I allocated 50 GB for the root partition. When the progress bar of the format operation on that partition reached 100% this ( -3009 ) error terminated the install. Just in case, I then low level formatted each of the two drives comprising the raid drive, reassembled the raid configuration and received the same result.

+ Reply to Thread