Hi,
I have a problem, I have configured stackable authentication with PAM
using "su" method.

The configuration what i have in my /etc/pam.d/su file is

auth required pam_unix.so
auth required pam_unix.so
auth required pam_unix.so
auth required pam_unix.so
account include cmmon-account
password include common-password
session include common-session
session optional pam_auth.so

Now when I try to autheticate an user with "SU"
It prompts for password --> I am entering the correct password here.
It logs in to the machine sucessfully. ( It is not obeying the rules
what I have mentioned in /etc/pam.d/su file) ..According to this rule
it should prompt for password 4 times.

I want to know why it not prompting for authentication four times?
Is there any another changes required in system level to handle
stackable authentication?

Thanks,
Kumar