hackweek - Suse

This is a discussion on hackweek - Suse ; Not sure if I posted this: http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-p.../msg00043.html and http://idea.opensuse.org/ Some very interesting stuff houghi -- But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find ...

  1. hackweek

    --
    But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am
    free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I

  2. Re: hackweek

    houghi wrote:
    > Not sure if I posted this:
    > http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-p.../msg00043.html and
    > http://idea.opensuse.org/
    >
    > Some very interesting stuff
    >
    > houghi

    So what are you going to hack, houghi?

    --
    I'm glad scorpions don't fly.

    bcrawford

    50+ mpg * $40.00 to fill 14 gallon tank * Costs $.05 a mile

    Highest miles per gallon for a non-hybrid.* Top speed 140mph *5 speed

    Goes 700 miles on a tank. Banned in 3 states.

    Can you guess what it is? I have one.

  3. Re: hackweek

    Broderick Crawford wrote:
    > houghi wrote:
    >> Not sure if I posted this:
    >> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-p.../msg00043.html and
    >> http://idea.opensuse.org/
    >>
    >> Some very interesting stuff
    >>
    >> houghi

    > So what are you going to hack, houghi?

    "Hack the planet!" and then hook up with Acid Burn.

    Seriously, I have given feedback to some projects, yet I am absolutely
    not a programmer, not pretend to be and at this moment I do not have
    much time to get seriously involved in anything.

    houghi
    --
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,
    and why. Then do it.

  4. Re: hackweek

    houghi schreef:
    > "Hack the planet!" and then hook up with Acid Burn.

    I remembered that name from some movie but I forgot which one. Angelina
    Jolie is one of the actrice if I'm right.

  5. Re: hackweek

    houghi schreef:
    > Canned wrote:
    >> houghi schreef:
    >>> "Hack the planet!" and then hook up with Acid Burn.
    >>>

    >> I remembered that name from some movie but I forgot which one. Angelina
    >> Jolie is one of the actrice if I'm right.

    > Hackers and Angelina Jolie played Acid Burn. You can also see her
    > nipples and the size of her chest is pretty different of what she has
    > now.
    >
    > houghi

    I never pay attention to her chest but now you mentioned it...

  6. Re: hackweek

    Canned wrote:
    > houghi schreef:
    >> "Hack the planet!" and then hook up with Acid Burn.
    >>

    > I remembered that name from some movie but I forgot which one. Angelina
    > Jolie is one of the actrice if I'm right.

    Hackers and Angelina Jolie played Acid Burn. You can also see her
    nipples and the size of her chest is pretty different of what she has
    now.

    houghi
    --
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,
    and why. Then do it.
    -- Heinlein : Time Enough For Love

+ Reply to Thread