Groklaw - Suse

This is a discussion on Groklaw - Suse ; Can anyone throw any light on what's happening over at www.groklaw.net? It's been off the air since at least yesterday. It would be a shame to lose it, since this site is chronicling & informing us about SCO's lawsuits against ...

  1. Groklaw

    Can anyone throw any light on what's happening over at www.groklaw.net?
    It's been off the air since at least yesterday.

    It would be a shame to lose it, since this site is chronicling &
    informing us about SCO's lawsuits against IBM, Novell, etc.

  2. Re: Groklaw

    On Jun 26, 11:58 am, Jethro wrote:
    > Can anyone throw any light on what's happening over atwww.groklaw.net?
    > It's been off the air since at least yesterday.
    >
    > It would be a shame to lose it, since this site is chronicling &
    > informing us about SCO's lawsuits against IBM, Novell, etc.

    I can access the site without any trouble.

    --
    Andy

  3. Re: Groklaw

    AHinMaine wrote:
    > On Jun 26, 11:58 am, Jethro wrote:
    >> Can anyone throw any light on what's happening over atwww.groklaw.net?
    >> It's been off the air since at least yesterday.
    >>
    >> It would be a shame to lose it, since this site is chronicling &
    >> informing us about SCO's lawsuits against IBM, Novell, etc.

    > I can access the site without any trouble.
    >
    > --
    > Andy

    Works fine for me. But servers do crash from time to time, surely PJ's
    would be no exception.

  4. Re: Groklaw

    Barnacle Bill the Sailor wrote:
    > AHinMaine wrote:
    >> On Jun 26, 11:58 am, Jethro wrote:
    >>> Can anyone throw any light on what's happening over atwww.groklaw.net?
    >>> It's been off the air since at least yesterday.
    >>>
    >>> It would be a shame to lose it, since this site is chronicling &
    >>> informing us about SCO's lawsuits against IBM, Novell, etc.

    >> I can access the site without any trouble.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Andy
    >>

    > Works fine for me. But servers do crash from time to time, surely PJ's
    > would be no exception.

    Just wondered whether the Axis of Evil had finally silenced PJ! Anyhow,
    the site's back up but without an explanation of the 'missing days'!

+ Reply to Thread