Hi all,

I'm configuring a dual-boot SUSE / Vista laptop for my sister to slowly get
her hooked off Windows. I may add that it's my first encounter with Vista
and NTFS 3.1. There's been a good reason I always used FAT everywhere until
now ... well, with Vista that's not possible anymore.

The problem:
To get access to few files from the SUSE side, I had thought that I could
create a small FAT32 partition for inter-OS file-exchange (done) and then
simply use and link into the NTFS C:\Users\Public\* directory to get
read-only access to some other stuff like images, music etc.

Incidentally, from the Linux side I see every folder that had been set up by
default in C:\Users\Public\:
dualix:/windows/C/Users/Public # ls
Desktop Documents Downloads Favorites Music Pictures Videos