Dear SWAT users,

I am using the ArcSWAT for water quality simulation. Currently I am
running the model for flow sensitivity
analysis using the Auto Calibration scheme. The program runs only the
first simulation for all the years I considered in my study. Actually
the program has to run about 270 simulations to complete the
sensitivity analysis. However, it stopped befor starting the second
simulation. I tried it repeatedly and the same thing happened.

Has anybody encountered the same problem? Please let me hear if you
have any ideas.

I would also appreciate if you share me your experiences on the
format of observed data input file that we use during automatic
sensitivity analysis and auto-calibration. The SWAT manual doesn't
give clear information regarding the format of this input file.

Samson Girma Mengistu