Apache nube - Suse

This is a discussion on Apache nube - Suse ; Hi I am trying to start apache v 2.0-49 runiing on Suse 9.1 . I use the command httpd2 [-k] [start] which is initialising but I get an error " the file ect/sysconfig.d/apache2/include.conf cannot be opened " I have left ...

  1. Apache nube

    Hi

    I am trying to start apache v 2.0-49 runiing on Suse 9.1 .

    I use the command httpd2 [-k] [start] which is initialising but I get
    an error " the file ect/sysconfig.d/apache2/include.conf cannot be
    opened "

    I have left everythig at its defaults just to see what would happen !

    Also when I explore the file[ include.conf] it has an swd extention at
    the end . ???

  2. Re: Apache nube

    On 2007-06-20 03:47, slobbodon wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to start apache v 2.0-49 runiing on Suse 9.1 .
    >
    > I use the command httpd2 [-k] [start] which is initialising but I get
    > an error " the file ect/sysconfig.d/apache2/include.conf cannot be
    > opened "
    >
    > I have left everythig at its defaults just to see what would happen !
    >
    > Also when I explore the file[ include.conf] it has an swd extention at
    > the end . ???

    Use rcapache2 start (as root)

    /birre

  3. Re: Apache nube

    Hi

    I comented the include directive to the file whihc apache couldn't open
    in the httpd.conf file . That told apache to ignore the file in question
    .. It all startedfine from there using httpd2 -k start ( as root )

    "birre" wrote in message
    > On 2007-06-20 03:47, slobbodon wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am trying to start apache v 2.0-49 runiing on Suse 9.1 .
    >>
    >> I use the command httpd2 [-k] [start] which is initialising but I
    >> get an error " the file ect/sysconfig.d/apache2/include.conf cannot be
    >> opened "
    >>
    >> I have left everythig at its defaults just to see what would happen !
    >>
    >> Also when I explore the file[ include.conf] it has an swd extention at
    >> the end . ???

    > Use rcapache2 start (as root)
    >
    > /birre

+ Reply to Thread