New to Linux. - Suse

This is a discussion on New to Linux. - Suse ; Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?...

  1. New to Linux.

    Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

  2. Re: New to Linux.

    test wrote:

    > Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

    www.opensuse.org ?

  3. Re: New to Linux.

    test wrote:
    > Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

    http://openSUSE.org

    houghi
    --
    Please go to : http://tinyurl.com/aqe6y (Google site)
    and vote for 'Default quoting of previous message in replies'
    > This was a broadcast from the netpolice.

  4. Re: New to Linux.

    On 2007-06-19 10:57, test wrote:
    > Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

    A good start is http://opensuse.org

    Maybe even Google can help you. :-O

    /birre

  5. Re: New to Linux.

    test wrote:

    > Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

    by a copy of opensuse you get the books then you down load the next version

  6. Re: New to Linux.

    Gopogle search linux in pdf format and you will find all kinds of
    manu8als and Hot to s on linux ! If you ru n any file sharing progs you
    might get lucky and find a whole book on it !

    "test" wrote in message
    > Hi is there a site I can check for intro to linux suse?

  7. Re: New to Linux.

    slobbodon wrote:

    > Gopogle search linux in pdf format and you will find all kinds
    > of
    > manu8als and Hot to s on linux ! If you ru n any file sharing
    > progs you
    > might get lucky and find a whole book on it !

    Is your keyboard broken, or did the cat just run across it? :}
    --
    Dave Clarke

+ Reply to Thread