update servers - Suse

This is a discussion on update servers - Suse ; Hi all I am running suse 9.1 and Iam learning linux with that! The auto update feature doesn't work because all the servers are offline ! Are there any auto update servers left for that version? Regards M...

  1. update servers

    Hi all

    I am running suse 9.1 and Iam learning linux with that! The auto update
    feature doesn't work because all the servers are offline !

    Are there any auto update servers left for that version?

    Regards

  2. Re: update servers

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, slobbodon wrote:-

    >Hi all
    >
    >I am running suse 9.1 and Iam learning linux with that! The auto update
    >feature doesn't work because all the servers are offline !

    Are you really surprised, given that support for 9.1 was dropped over a
    year ago?

    >Are there any auto update servers left for that version?

    No. You can still find update packages upto the point support finally
    ended on some of the mirrors.

    Regards,
    David Bolt

    --
    Member of Team Acorn checking nodes at 50 Mnodes/s: http://www.distributed.net/
    RISCOS 3.11 | SUSE 10.0 32bit | SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit

+ Reply to Thread