RE: HOWTO create swap file - Suse

This is a discussion on RE: HOWTO create swap file - Suse ; Thanks for the help.. I just rebooted and my swapfile worked. Again, thanks to all for the help. Happy, happy. :-)...

  1. RE: HOWTO create swap file

    Thanks for the help.. I just rebooted and my swapfile worked.

    Again, thanks to all for the help.

    Happy, happy. :-)

  2. RE: HOWTO create swap file

    Michael Soibelman wrote:

    > Thanks for the help.. I just rebooted and my swapfile worked.
    >
    > Again, thanks to all for the help.
    >
    > Happy, happy. :-)

    As a follow up I now have my Oracle XE database installed and configured.
    My next step will be to install the Adempiere CRM/ERP program.
    Fortunately, this can now be installed with Oracle XE and no longer
    requires the full-on Oracle 10g installation..

    This is really quite an excellent day.

    P.S. My very sick long haired peruvian guinea pig was near death yesterday
    but I think he's going to be o.k.. 'Oh happy day'

    :-)

+ Reply to Thread