Firefox again - Suse

This is a discussion on Firefox again - Suse ; I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4 available for download on the security site for 10.2 -- --- Paul J. Gans...

  1. Firefox again

    --
    --- Paul J. Gans

  2. Re: Firefox again

    Paul J Gans wrote:
    > I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4
    > available for download on the security site for 10.2

    Yes indeed, found it yesyterday, and Yasted it right into place.

  3. Re: Firefox again

    "Paul J Gans" wrote in message
    >I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4
    > available for download on the security site for 10.2

    SuSE 10.0 too.

    --

    Brian Gregory. (In the UK)
    ng@bgdsv.co.uk

  4. Re: Firefox again

    Paul J Gans wrote:
    > I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4
    > available for download on the security site for 10.2

    2.0.0.4-6.1 has been out over 2 weeks. I see that 2.0.0.4-8.1 came out
    on the 6th.

  5. Re: Firefox again

    Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:

    > "Paul J Gans" wrote in message
    >>I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4
    >> available for download on the security site for 10.2

    > SuSE 10.0 too.

    I must have missed a previous post. What is the address of this
    "security site for 10.2?"

    Thanks,

    Godzilla

  6. Re: Firefox again

    Broderick Crawford wrote:
    >Paul J Gans wrote:
    >> I note with some pleasure that OpenSuse now has Firefox 2.0.0.4
    >> available for download on the security site for 10.2
    >>

    >2.0.0.4-6.1 has been out over 2 weeks. I see that 2.0.0.4-8.1 came out
    >on the 6th.

    It was not on the security site. I've got autonotification
    on and I was notified Thursday.

    I *know* that Firefox 2.0.0.4 has been out for a while. I
    downloaded it weeks ago for my 10.0 machine.

    --
    --- Paul J. Gans

+ Reply to Thread