Advise - Suse

This is a discussion on Advise - Suse ; I am loading a new Compaq/HP NC6000.. how much of a pain in the ass is it going to be to get the video going openSUSE 10.2 KDE ATI Radion 9600...

  1. Advise

    I am loading a new Compaq/HP NC6000.. how much of a pain in the ass is
    it going to be to get the video going

    openSUSE 10.2 KDE

    ATI Radion 9600

  2. Re: Advise

    Who Cares wrote:

    > I am loading a new Compaq/HP NC6000.. how much of a pain in the ass is
    > it going to be to get the video going

    None, just search at google for sndirsch and ati and you'll find the
    instructions to add the driver-repo and which packages to install via Yast.

    Sven

+ Reply to Thread