Suse Header - Suse

This is a discussion on Suse Header - Suse ; What is the proper build and header file to use . In my source listing there are 6 different ones and the only difference is a long string of numbers which I cannot identify. The Suse I am using is ...

  1. Suse Header

    What is the proper build and header file to use . In my source listing
    there are 6 different ones and the only difference is a long string of
    numbers which I cannot identify.

    The Suse I am using is 10.2

    Thanks

  2. Re: Suse Header

    On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 17:43:58 -0700, FJG wrote:

    > What is the proper build and header file to use . In my source listing
    > there are 6 different ones and the only difference is a long string of
    > numbers which I cannot identify.
    >
    > The Suse I am using is 10.2
    >
    > Thanks

    uname -r

    JohnK

  3. Re: Suse Header

    On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, FJG wrote:-

    >What is the proper build and header file to use . In my source listing
    >there are 6 different ones and the only difference is a long string of
    >numbers which I cannot identify.

    How about you imagining, just for a second, that there's some
    obstruction and no-one can actually see what's on your screen, and so
    have no idea what these numbers are. Now, while you're imagining all
    this, how about you actually type out/copy and paste what it is you're
    seeing and that no-one else can.

    >The Suse I am using is 10.2

    Now, that's one piece of the problem. All we need now are a few more
    pieces and maybe, just maybe, we can actually solve the problem.

    Regards,
    David Bolt

    --
    Member of Team Acorn checking nodes at 50 Mnodes/s: http://www.distributed.net/
    RISCOS 3.11 | SUSE 10.0 32bit | SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit

  4. Re: Suse Header

    David Bolt wrote:
    > How about you imagining, just for a second, that there's some
    > obstruction and no-one can actually see what's on your screen, and so
    > have no idea what these numbers are. Now, while you're imagining all
    > this, how about you actually type out/copy and paste what it is you're
    > seeing and that no-one else can.

    Why don't you want to help him. ;-)

    houghi
    --
    Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd
    rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys jumping all over eachother,

  5. Re: Suse Header

    On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, houghi wrote:-

    >David Bolt wrote:
    >> How about you imagining, just for a second, that there's some
    >> obstruction and no-one can actually see what's on your screen, and so
    >> have no idea what these numbers are. Now, while you're imagining all
    >> this, how about you actually type out/copy and paste what it is you're
    >> seeing and that no-one else can.

    >Why don't you want to help him. ;-)

    Unfortunately, someone's put several walls, one Atlantic ocean, and a
    few large land-masses in the way and I can't quite see the screen.

    Regards,
    David Bolt

    --
    Member of Team Acorn checking nodes at 50 Mnodes/s: http://www.distributed.net/
    RISCOS 3.11 | SUSE 10.0 32bit | SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit
    RISCOS 3.6 | SUSE 10.0 64bit | SUSE 10.1 64bit | openSUSE 10.2 64bit
    TOS 4.02 | SUSE 9.3 32bit | | openSUSE 10.3a4 32bit

+ Reply to Thread