Kmail forward message problem - Suse

This is a discussion on Kmail forward message problem - Suse ; A friend is trying to use Kmail to forward messages from the office to a user. The end user needs to see all the original message From field. So that means the part in front of and the part inside ...

  1. Kmail forward message problem

    A friend is trying to use Kmail to forward messages from the office to a
    user. The end user needs to see all the original message From field. So
    that means the part in front of and the part inside of the left less than
    sign and the right greater than sign. See example below:

    Linux Journal News Notes

    I've tried several things, none of which works..

    Hopefully this information will be displayed at the top of the received
    P.S. The part inside of the <> is a trouble ticket # in this case.

  2. Re: Kmail forward message problem

    On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 22:40:58 +0000, Michael Soibelman wrote:

    > A friend is trying to use Kmail to forward messages from the office to a
    > user. The end user needs to see all the original message From field. So
    > that means the part in front of and the part inside of the left less than
    > sign and the right greater than sign. See example below:
    >

    > Linux Journal News Notes
    >
    > I've tried several things, none of which works..
    >
    > Hopefully this information will be displayed at the top of the received

    I suppose instead of forwarding you could press h to show headers and copy
    the whole thing to send as a new message.

+ Reply to Thread