Configuring the logon screen. - Suse

This is a discussion on Configuring the logon screen. - Suse ; I must be looking over it, but where can I configure the graphical logon screen in SUSE 10.1? I installed Xfvm4 but it wasn't added to the Xsession option on the logon screen (kdm)....

  1. Configuring the logon screen.

    I must be looking over it, but where can I configure the graphical logon
    screen in SUSE 10.1?
    I installed Xfvm4 but it wasn't added to the Xsession option on the logon
    screen (kdm).

  2. Re: Configuring the logon screen.

    Gunter Schelfhout wrote:
    > I must be looking over it, but where can I configure the graphical logon
    > screen in SUSE 10.1?
    > I installed Xfvm4 but it wasn't added to the Xsession option on the logon
    > screen (kdm).

    Did you install with Yast? The last time I put a desktop suite on my
    box, I USED Yast, and the session manager had it on the first reboot.
    And it was fvwm! Alas, when I run it it won't display anything, but
    that's another issue. I use Gnome anyway, but wish I could help more.

+ Reply to Thread