So, I have been working in linux more frequently and decided to try and
install Amarok to play my mp3s. I downloaded the libxine package to make
Amarok work. It did what it was supposed to do. But, now, for some
reason, Amarok will not minimize to the system tray, it disappears when
I hit the x to minimize (not to close, but minimize to system tray, as
the program says). In addition, I also lost the world that you click on
for updates. Its gone. Is there any way to bring the system tray back to
normal? I am running gnome, btw...
--
My Rig:

MB: Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless board
CPU: AMD X2 4200
RAM: 2 gb Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 RAM
VIDEO: MSI NX7600GT VT2D 256 Geforce 7600GT,
STORAGE DRIVE: Western Digital WD3200KS 320 gb sata drive
BOOT DRIVE: Western Digital 150 gb Raptor
External Drive: Western Digital 320 GB Dual-Option Backup
OPTICALS: 2 lite on optical drives; dvd and (DVD RW-DVD/R-DL DVD
Multi-Recorder)
CASE: Cooler Master Mystique 631 case
POWER SUPPLY: Cooler Master SLI 550w Power Supply
Wireless: Realtek RTL8187 802.11g 54mps USB 2.0 Network Adapter
Printer: HP Laserjet 1020
MONITOR: Viewsonic 19" WS VA1912wb
Primary O.S.: Windows XP SP2 (32Bit Edition)
Secondary O.S.: openSUSE 10.2 64 Bit Edition