i want to join ur group - Suse

This is a discussion on i want to join ur group - Suse ; send me any mails related to SUSE LINUX...

  1. i want to join ur group

    send me any mails related to SUSE LINUX

  2. Re: i want to join ur group

    siddunavalgund@gmail.com wrote:

    This is not a flame. This is advice on how to get better help and keep
    this newsgroup clean

    Just point your newsreader to your providers Usenet server. If they do not
    have a Usenetserver, look up a payserver, like http://giganews.com or a
    free server like news.sunsite.dk (registration required)

    Remember: this was not a flame, this was helping you to get the best
    response and help possible.

    houghi
    --
    Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
    Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.

  3. Re: i want to join ur group

    siddunavalgund@gmail.com wrote:
    > send me any mails related to SUSE LINUX

    Dear Siddunavalgund,

    If you joined the UseNet group, we do not send you any mail.

    You will have to get it from a News Server by yourself.

    We will supply questions and answer (if possible).

    Best regards,

    Jan Gerrit

+ Reply to Thread