KPDF - Suse

This is a discussion on KPDF - Suse ; Hey all - I have weird problem. KPDF won't open any of my pdf documents any more. I am on openSUSE10.2 latest release of KDE. I am using Evince now because KPDF just won't work - and Acrobat takes toooooo ...

  1. KPDF

    Hey all - I have weird problem. KPDF won't open any of my pdf documents
    any more. I am on openSUSE10.2 latest release of KDE.

    I am using Evince now because KPDF just won't work - and Acrobat takes
    toooooo long to load up.

    Anyone else having this issue?

  2. Re: KPDF

    Skippyboy wrote:

    > Hey all - I have weird problem. KPDF won't open any of my pdf documents
    > any more. I am on openSUSE10.2 latest release of KDE.

    no problem here
    openSUSE 10.2
    KDE 3.5.7
    Kpdf 0.5.7