KnetworkManager - Suse

This is a discussion on KnetworkManager - Suse ; openSUSE 10.2, KDE 3.5.7 Since the latest update my KnetworkManager is creating a Signal 11. Has anyone else had this problem...

  1. KnetworkManager

    openSUSE 10.2, KDE 3.5.7

    Since the latest update my KnetworkManager is creating a Signal 11.
    Has anyone else had this problem

  2. Re: KnetworkManager

    Hi,
    Who Cares wrote:

    > openSUSE 10.2, KDE 3.5.7
    >
    > Since the latest update my KnetworkManager is creating a Signal 11.
    > Has anyone else had this problem

    Yes. Same problem here. Didn't find a solution.
    (SuSE 10.1, KDE 3.5.7)

    Klaus

    --
    Download the *final* Windows Service Pack: http://www.linux.org

  3. Re: KnetworkManager

    Hi!

    Klaus Petsch wrote:
    >> Since the latest update my KnetworkManager is creating a Signal 11.
    >> Has anyone else had this problem

    > Yes. Same problem here. Didn't find a solution.
    > (SuSE 10.1, KDE 3.5.7)

    Have you tried posting the problem on the opensuse-kde mailinglist? Usually
    the KDE maintainers read that list.

    Sven

  4. Re: KnetworkManager

    On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:18:17 +0200, Klaus Petsch wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Who Cares wrote:
    >
    >> openSUSE 10.2, KDE 3.5.7
    >>
    >> Since the latest update my KnetworkManager is creating a Signal 11.
    >> Has anyone else had this problem

    > Yes. Same problem here. Didn't find a solution.
    > (SuSE 10.1, KDE 3.5.7)
    >
    > Klaus

    No Idea but there is a new update to KDE 3.5.7 today may fic the problem.

    Testy

    --
    Become more Balanced www.shapeyourworld.ca

  5. Re: KnetworkManager

    Hi Testy,

    Testy wrote:

    > No Idea but there is a new update to KDE 3.5.7 today may fic the
    > problem.

    Thanks, the update today solved the problem.

    Klaus

    --
    Download the *final* Windows Service Pack: http://www.linux.org

+ Reply to Thread