On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:57:13 -0700, pestocat typed this message:

> I have Suse 10.2 running and want to print to printers on a Windows
> domain. I set up the printer and all seems OK. Print a test page and
> nothing comes out. I go to the /var/log/cups/error_log file and see the
> message "Local authenication certificate not found", what does this
> mean? How do I get this thing to print.

Not enough information for me but try again. Delete the samba printer,
add it again through the Utilites, Printing, Printers menu. Specify the
printer as Samba shared printer, specify the Windows host ip address,
the printer Win share name, printer driver and a Windows login and
password. Then test the printer.

You can also add printers using YAST

You may also need to disable bidirectional support on the Windows
printer's port.