Does anyone by chance know how to reset the ALOM on a SunFire245 server that is not on network with or any of its ALOM/NetMgt admin password known?

If at all possible, I'd like to reset everything back to default factory setting and currently only able to connect via serial port using hyperterm.

Is there some sort of jumper setting or internal battery that can be unplugged for x number of minutes that would reset the admin account to blank?

I'm also not able to log into OS and issue any scadm command as its not been setup yet.

Thx.