Primestation - SUN

This is a discussion on Primestation - SUN ; What is a Fujitsu-Siemens Primestation ?, compared to a SUN workstation. http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/produ...n_console.html the tech spech link did'nt work http://extranet.fujitsu-siemens.com/...282/i19669.pdf /Jorgen...

  1. Primestation

    What is a Fujitsu-Siemens Primestation ?, compared to a SUN workstation.
    http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/produ...n_console.html
    the tech spech link did'nt work
    http://extranet.fujitsu-siemens.com/...282/i19669.pdf
    /Jorgen

  2. Re: Primestation

    Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    > What is a Fujitsu-Siemens Primestation ?, compared to a SUN workstation.

    The closest Sun equivalent would be the Blade 100, I'd guess.
    Seems the Primestation is based on the crappy Sun Microelectronics
    SPARCengine Ultra AXe board.

    > the tech spech link did'nt work
    > http://extranet.fujitsu-siemens.com/...282/i19669.pdf

    Try searching on the web for "i19669.pdf" and you'll eventually find
    the document somewhere else.

    Martin
    --
    "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    Be caught in a commonplace way.

  3. Re: Primestation

    Martin Etteldorf wrote:
    > Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    >> What is a Fujitsu-Siemens Primestation ?, compared to a SUN workstation.

    > The closest Sun equivalent would be the Blade 100, I'd guess.
    > Seems the Primestation is based on the crappy Sun Microelectronics
    > SPARCengine Ultra AXe board.
    >
    >> the tech spech link did'nt work
    >> http://extranet.fujitsu-siemens.com/...282/i19669.pdf

    > Try searching on the web for "i19669.pdf" and you'll eventually find
    > the document somewhere else.
    >

    > Martin

    Thank's Martin
    /Jorgen