SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 128 Issue 5 2008-10-31 Article 20801 from section "News"

Blog by Jonathan Schwartz

Sun CEO and President Jonathan Schwartz characterizes Q1FY09 as "...a
tough quarter for Sun and our customers - but we're emboldened by the
progress we made in our emerging markets and technology areas,
investments we plan on amplifying and accelerating." His thoughts on
the quarter are contained in the latest installment of Jonathan's
Blog.

Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=20801

Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com