I have just posted this to comp.sys.sun.admin,
but it looks proper to post it to this group.
Please help!!!

Hello,
Recently, I have following error messages to console from 2 sunfire
computers, v240 and v210.

Error message:
=====
ide0: reset timed-out, status=-xd0
hda: staus timeout, status-0xd0 { Busy }
hda: drive not ready for command
end_request: I/O error dev 03:01 (hda) sector 262360
EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,1)): ext2-write-inode: unable to read
inode block - inode=16650, block=32795
=====

I don't think I have any ide drive connected, both computers have
2x73GB SCSI disks install.
One has DVD drive, another one doesn't. Also I don't think my computer
has EXT2 file system.
I also have another v210, that works fine without error messages.

Anyone has the same problem? or anyone knows the reason?
TIA,
KAKU