E250 - lost key - SUN

This is a discussion on E250 - lost key - SUN ; Is there any way I can get the system to power up without the key?...

  1. E250 - lost key

    Is there any way I can get the system to power up without the key?

  2. Re: E250 - lost key

    BertieBigBollox@gmail.com wrote:
    > Is there any way I can get the system to power up without the key?

    Yes. Just use a screwdriver.

    --
    "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    Be caught in a commonplace way.

  3. Re: E250 - lost key

    On Oct 22, 9:09*pm, Martin Etteldorf wrote:
    > BertieBigBol...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Is there any way I can get the system to power up without the key?

    > Yes. Just use a screwdriver.
    >
    > --
    > "For the Snark's a peculiar creature, that won't
    > *Be caught in a commonplace way.
    > *Do all that you know, and try all that you don't;
    > *Not a chance must be wasted to-day!"

    Screwdriver worked a treat. My Sun no longer requires a key !! LOL.

    Must say - not the most sturdy lock I've ever seen...

+ Reply to Thread