Hi all,
I have a few Ultra 20 M2's and in the BIOS there are temp monitors
as well
as fan speed and I am wondering if there is any utility that will
allow the
units system state such as the temp, fan speeds etc. to be shown
graphically
in the operating system. I am running one unit on Solaris 9 and two
more on
XP Pro (SP3) and another one in the process of building out a Vista
Ultimate
64 load. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I have the AMD
monitors
for the CPU (power monitor and CPU monitor) on the XP box but I am
looking
for more so I can see what's going on in an RDP session while away
from
them.

Respects,

Rob