SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 128 Issue 2 2008-10-10 Article 20657 from section "SysAdmin's Section"

Establishing More Than One Path to the Network Is the Key

"LDOMS I/O Best Practices - Network Availability With Logical
Domains" is the second of two "Sun BluePrints Online papers by Peter
A. Wilson of Sun's Systems Technical Marketing group. The paper is
intended to help map I/O best practices from the physical world into
the virtual world supported by Logical Domains.

Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=20657

Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com