SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 127 Issue 4 2008-09-22 Article 20514 from section "Workstations"

Presentation and Demonstration by Dennis Maher

The optimization of secure desktop virtualization provided by Sun:
Why Thin Clients Aren't Interesting, What We Learned from TV, What
Customers Ask For, Case Study, and Other options.

"This is really about enterprise business strategies…When we move
them away from the end user device and back into the enterprise, we
increase uptime, performance, control and security around those
enterprise assets."

Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=20514

Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com