SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 127 Issue 4 2008-09-22 Article 20649 from section "News"

Supports Web Monetization Efforts

Fox Interactive Media (FIM), Sun Microsystems, and Greenplum have
developed and deployed a new data warehouse designed to support
monetization efforts for FIM's portfolio of leading Web properties.
The data warehouse solution is built upon the Sun Fire x4500 storage
server and Solaris, and provides complex, real-time analysis in
support of FIM's advanced targeted advertising systems.

"Sun and Greenplum will be invaluable collaborators as we continue to
put our data to work in new ways that will improve both the user and
advertiser experience on our network of sites," said Arnie
Gullov-Singh, EVP of Product, Technology and Operations for the FIM
Audience Network.

Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=20649

Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe
Free 4-week trial is available.
(c) 2008 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com