How to display number of physical drives in an array from commandline - SUN

This is a discussion on How to display number of physical drives in an array from commandline - SUN ; Hi, all. I have some arrays (3320, 3510, etc) at remote sites. I need to find out how many drives each has installed. Is there a way to do that from the command line or do I have to log ...

  1. How to display number of physical drives in an array from commandline

    Hi, all.
    I have some arrays (3320, 3510, etc) at remote sites. I need to find
    out how many drives each has installed. Is there a way to do that from
    the command line or do I have to log into the ALOM interface on the
    array? I tried the format command, but that only shows the logical
    name.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: How to display number of physical drives in an array from command line

    "bozothedeathmachine" wrote in message
    > Hi, all.
    > I have some arrays (3320, 3510, etc) at remote sites. I need to find
    > out how many drives each has installed. Is there a way to do that from
    > the command line or do I have to log into the ALOM interface on the
    > array? I tried the format command, but that only shows the logical
    > name.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Not sure what package exactly it's from but 'sccli' should do the trick for
    3310s & 3320s.

    'show disks' would be the subcommand you need.

    HTH,

    E.

+ Reply to Thread