X2100 Disk Mount Hardware - SUN

This is a discussion on X2100 Disk Mount Hardware - SUN ; Is it true that the diskless X2100's come without mounting spud/caddy's? If so, where can I buy some?...

  1. X2100 Disk Mount Hardware

    Is it true that the diskless X2100's come without mounting spud/caddy's?

    If so, where can I buy some?

  2. Re: X2100 Disk Mount Hardware

    Ken Mandelberg wrote:
    > Is it true that the diskless X2100's come without mounting spud/caddy's?

    I ordered my X2100 M2 with a disk, and it came with mounting brackets
    fitted. The disk came in a separate box, also on a mounting bracket.

    They are the same brackets as used on a bunch of other Sun equipment, such
    as the S1 Storage array etc.

    --
    Dr Tristram J. Scott
    Energy Consultant