error sunultra 2 - SUN

This is a discussion on error sunultra 2 - SUN ; Hello this equipament will iinstaled software xerox for using on the printer XEROX 4635 help-me i can't intalled software because this error Error: THE IDPROM CONTENTS ARE INVALID i don't undertand this error Thank's smllwill Brazilian...

  1. error sunultra 2

    Hello this equipament will iinstaled software xerox for using on the
    printer XEROX 4635 help-me i can't intalled software because this
    error
    Error: THE IDPROM CONTENTS ARE INVALID i don't undertand this error

    Thank's smllwill
    Brazilian

  2. Re: error sunultra 2

    On Thu, 22 May 2008 09:25:17 -0700, smllwill wrote:

    > Hello this equipament will iinstaled software xerox for using on the
    > printer XEROX 4635 help-me i can't intalled software because this error
    > Error: THE IDPROM CONTENTS ARE INVALID i don't undertand this error

    http://www.squirrel.com/sun-nvram-hostid.faq.html

+ Reply to Thread