EOL of the Netra 210? - SUN

This is a discussion on EOL of the Netra 210? - SUN ; How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its ...

  1. EOL of the Netra 210?

    How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific
    sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since
    they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its will be
    soon.

    -tim
    http://web.abnormal.com

  2. Re: EOL of the Netra 210?

    Tim Hogard wrote:
    > How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific
    > sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since
    > they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its will be
    > soon.
    >
    > -tim
    > http://web.abnormal.com

    11 of april 2008 for v210,v240,v215,v245 dont know for Netra.
    I bought v210's recently from a second hand reseller.
    /Jörgen

  3. Re: EOL of the Netra 210?

    Jorgen Moquist wrote:
    > Tim Hogard wrote:
    >> How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific
    >> sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since
    >> they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its will be
    >> soon.
    >>
    >> -tim
    >> http://web.abnormal.com

    > 11 of april 2008 for v210,v240,v215,v245 dont know for Netra.
    > I bought v210's recently from a second hand reseller.
    > /J?rgen

    Thanks,
    I found out from Sun that the EOL accouncement is expected in December 2008
    and with order date being about June 2009.

    If your using V210/215, the Netra 210 willl be about the same but
    its in a shorter case and a higher price.

    -tim
    http://web.abnormal.com

+ Reply to Thread