We have been using iPlanet Delegated Administrator 4.5 for several
years, and it has always been slow when searching for an organization.

However, this has now taken a turn for the worse as we can no longer
add any new users. Specifically, we can still add new organizations,
but when we try to search for them to add the users, IDA will not find
them. We know the organization is there, because if we try to add it
again, we get an error message stating that it already exists.

We can still find older organization entries and can still add users
to those organizations. It is only when we search for a recently added
organization that it fails to return anything. This has been happening
for about a week now.

Any ideas on what the problem is, and more importantly how can it be
fixed?