LDAP newbie : need to setup LDAP server on Ultra-60 runningsolaris_10 - SUN

This is a discussion on LDAP newbie : need to setup LDAP server on Ultra-60 runningsolaris_10 - SUN ; Does anyone know of a good resource that can guide me through setting up an LDAP server on my sparc box, this will be used for testing purposes and I have no experience whatsoever setting up an LDAP server (I ...

  1. LDAP newbie : need to setup LDAP server on Ultra-60 runningsolaris_10

    Does anyone know of a good resource that can guide me through setting
    up an LDAP server on my sparc box, this will be used for testing
    purposes and I have no experience whatsoever setting up an LDAP server
    (I have some LDAP knowledge on using LDAP in scripting but not
    actually setting up a server from scratch)

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: LDAP newbie : need to setup LDAP server on Ultra-60 running solaris_10

    Words to the wise, "terry433iid@yahoo.com"
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a good resource that can guide me through setting
    >up an LDAP server on my sparc box, this will be used for testing
    >purposes and I have no experience whatsoever setting up an LDAP server
    >(I have some LDAP knowledge on using LDAP in scripting but not
    >actually setting up a server from scratch)

    What LDAP server do you want to use?

    There are a few options there.
    --
    Claus Dragon