Javastation krupps - SUN

This is a discussion on Javastation krupps - SUN ; In uk.comp.sys.sun Barry OGrady wrote: > On 08 May 2008 18:54:17 GMT, crn@NOSPAM.netunix.com wrote: > > >In uk.comp.sys.sun Craig Dewick wrote: > >> > >> >I have both Sunrays and Javastations. The Sunrays are fun and easy to use. > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Javastation krupps

    In uk.comp.sys.sun Barry OGrady wrote:

    > >Javastation support is built into Splack 8.0, ftp://ftp.splack.org/

    > I have installed Splack 8.0 on a Sun Netra T105.
    > What must I do to activate the Javastation functionality?

    Read the docs in the javastation directory of the cdrom.

  2. Re: Javastation krupps

    On 2008-05-16, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
    > anybody knows if there is a magic trick to get a krupps to boot a 2.6 kernel
    > via serial console?

    Am I right in thinking that you need to pass options to the kernel
    along the lines of console=ttyS0 or whatever?

    I never tried this, but I think this is possible if you have a version of
    Proll that allows you to load command line options from a file. I don't
    know if it's possible if you're still using the 2.x firmware.

    My apologies to David for being rather rude. It serves me right - the
    following day I discovered that my Sunray has a terminal firmware
    corruption, so off to Ebay I must go! Unless anyone here has one they want
    to part with?

  3. Re: Javastation krupps

    Pete wrote:

    I discovered that my Sunray has a terminal firmware
    > corruption, so off to Ebay I must go! Unless anyone here has one they want
    > to part with?

    Are you sure? Or is it a SunRay 1 that has just succumbed to the bad
    capacitor problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2