Hello,

I've inherited the coverage/maintenance of a couple of Sun StorageTek
SANS here at work. So far, there has been no documentation found on
these. I've pulled the PDFs offline from Sun.. but I still have a few
basic questions. I'm utilizing the "Common Array Manager" that
resides on a windows box, so I figured this would be pretty easy to
figure out, but I seem to be having a hard time wrapping my brain
around certain things.

Primarily (for now), how to Volumes, Pools, and Virtual Disks relate
to each other? I was looking online for some sort of logical diagram,
but I've come up short. Any reference sources would be appreciated
it.. or if someone can just explain it, I would appreciate it.

Jim