SBUS / MBUS cards going cheap! - SUN

This is a discussion on SBUS / MBUS cards going cheap! - SUN ; I have a stack of SBUS and MBUS cards going cheap, so long as I get the postage covered I'm happy. I have loads of 10 and 100Mb/s net cards with and without 50 / 68 pin SCSI. I have ...

  1. SBUS / MBUS cards going cheap!

    I have a stack of SBUS and MBUS cards going cheap, so long as I get the
    postage covered I'm happy.

    I have loads of 10 and 100Mb/s net cards with and without 50 / 68 pin
    SCSI. I have a decent selection of cpus but nothing above about 70MHz.
    Also 13w3 GX and TurboGX video cards and a few other bits and bobs.

    I have 50 pin SCSI-2 have drive boxes, slimline SCSI CDs, an SS10 with
    dual CPUs and a few U1s for parts.

    As I say, I'd really just like to shift it and cover postage. Based in
    Scotland but small items won't be dear to send to the USA :-) Payment by
    paypal.

    Email: john@unixnerd.demon.co.uk, John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
    Web : http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
    www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price

  2. Re: SBUS / MBUS cards going cheap!

    On 2008-04-22, John Burns wrote:
    > I have a stack of SBUS and MBUS cards going cheap,

    Don't we all?

    )

    [email me at huge {at} huge (dot) org uk]

+ Reply to Thread