Sun gear for sale chicago - SUN

This is a discussion on Sun gear for sale chicago - SUN ; http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone. Rob...

  1. Sun gear for sale chicago

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html

    Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.

    Rob

  2. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    Rob Fraser wrote:
    > http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >
    > Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    > value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >
    > Rob

    this was all credible until you start throwing out list prices for keys.

    so, how does the front door on a 250 list for these days?

  3. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    About a buck......

    What's the problem with quoting the prices I see on unit keys? It's insane
    what they fetch.

    Rob

    "Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
    > Rob Fraser wrote:
    >> http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >>
    >> Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    >> value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >>
    >> Rob

    > this was all credible until you start throwing out list prices for keys.
    >
    > so, how does the front door on a 250 list for these days?

  4. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    Rob Fraser wrote:
    > About a buck......
    >
    > What's the problem with quoting the prices I see on unit keys? It's insane
    > what they fetch.

    list your lot at $50,000

    I'm sure all the parts at list price with overright shipping is over that
    number. It's a bargain.

    > Rob
    >

    > "Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
    >> Rob Fraser wrote:
    >>> http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >>>
    >>> Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    >>> value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >>>
    >>> Rob

    >> this was all credible until you start throwing out list prices for keys.
    >>
    >> so, how does the front door on a 250 list for these days?

  5. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    > Rob Fraser wrote:
    >> About a buck......
    >>
    >> What's the problem with quoting the prices I see on unit keys? It's
    >> insane
    >> what they fetch.
    >>

    > list your lot at $50,000
    >
    > I'm sure all the parts at list price with overright shipping is over that
    > number. It's a bargain.

    What possesses you to be such a ****ing dick? If you don't have any interest
    stay the hell quiet. No one is impressed by your juvenile comments. Unless
    you have 50K shut the **** up and go back to whatever you do.

    Rob

  6. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    Rob Fraser wrote:

    > "Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
    >> Rob Fraser wrote:
    >>> About a buck......
    >>>
    >>> What's the problem with quoting the prices I see on unit keys? It's
    >>> insane
    >>> what they fetch.
    >>>

    >> list your lot at $50,000
    >>
    >> I'm sure all the parts at list price with overright shipping is over that
    >> number. It's a bargain.

    > What possesses you to be such a ****ing dick? If you don't have any interest
    > stay the hell quiet. No one is impressed by your juvenile comments. Unless
    > you have 50K shut the **** up and go back to whatever you do.
    >
    > Rob

    Instead of being "juvenile" just say it like it is.

    "Hi, I have a pile of junk that still runs for $500, and it's a great deal
    because some asshole somewhere will charge you $75 for the generic keys
    alone!"

  7. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    I needed one and that was the best quote I got- and I looked all over the
    place for about a week. My admin quit and tried snagging the keys. I got
    them back but not after trying to find a replacement set to keep in the
    safe. The folks buying used gear sans keys are in for one hell of a shock.

    Rob

    "Trinean" wrote in message
    news:5I6dnfVy_qdF0XDanZ2dnUVZ_jmdnZ2d@cavtel.net.. .
    > "Rob Fraser" wrote in message
    > news:NcOdnTVgmvGHtnDanZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    >> http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >>
    >> Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    >> value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >>
    >> Rob

    > Who can I sell a key for a 250/450 to for $75?
    > Sounds like a good deal if there are any buyers out there.
    >
    > Trinean

  8. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    "Rob Fraser" wrote in message
    news:NcOdnTVgmvGHtnDanZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >
    > Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    > value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >
    > Rob

    Who can I sell a key for a 250/450 to for $75?
    Sounds like a good deal if there are any buyers out there.

    Trinean

  9. Re: Sun gear for sale chicago

    "Rob Fraser" wrote in message
    news:NcOdnTVgmvGHtnDanZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/sys/621734855.html
    >
    > Don't waste time telling me how old and useless my gear is. It may be of
    > value to someone. Heck, the keys alone for a 250/450 fetch 75.00 alone.
    >
    > Rob

    All the gear has been sold. Thanks to all who helped move the gear to new
    homes. I appreciate the help with contacts guys.Well, except the 21"
    monitor- can't give it away despite it being about a year out of the box
    that I still have for it.... I know my 24" SUN LCD will let me down at the
    worst possible time so maybe keeping it in a closet is not a bad idea!
    And I kept all the spare Sun OEM keys I had (I never saw a knock-off
    btw.) I have about 20 of them if anyone winds up with a dinosaur 250/450
    with no key I'll get you one so you don't get screwed out of 75 bucks
    looking for one. Email me.

    All the best,

    Rob

    Fraser Competition Engines