Mail Server for Solaris - SUN

This is a discussion on Mail Server for Solaris - SUN ; Hi all, I work for a mail server developer named Axigen. I was surprised to hear, from several people from US, that they searched for a mail server working on Solaris (besides Lotus Domino, of course) and they encountered difficulties ...

  1. Mail Server for Solaris

    Hi all,

    I work for a mail server developer named Axigen. I was surprised to
    hear, from several people from US, that they searched for a mail
    server working on Solaris (besides Lotus Domino, of course) and they
    encountered difficulties finding one. Based on that please let me
    recommend to you all our product Axigen Mail Server. You can find all
    details regarding the performances, features and of course pricing
    at : www.axigen.com
    Thank you,

    Cristian

  2. Re: Mail Server for Solaris

    On Mar 4, 7:39 am, cristisuli...@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I work for a mail server developer named Axigen. I was surprised to
    > hear, from several people from US, that they searched for a mail
    > server working on Solaris (besides Lotus Domino, of course) and they
    > encountered difficulties finding one. Based on that please let me
    > recommend to you all our product Axigen Mail Server. You can find all
    > details regarding the performances, features and of course pricing
    > at :www.axigen.com
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Cristian

    have q-mail up and running on Sol8 with virtual domains and domain
    owners can add users them selfs....

+ Reply to Thread