unknown option error for network arguments in netra t200 - SUN

This is a discussion on unknown option error for network arguments in netra t200 - SUN ; Hello unixies I have upgraded my OBP flash and still i'm facing this unknown option error for network arguments, my hardware is the pretty old though. its netra T200, is that any way set this arguments? Thanks in adv...

  1. unknown option error for network arguments in netra t200

    Hello unixies

    I have upgraded my OBP flash and still i'm facing this unknown option
    error for network arguments, my hardware is the pretty old though.

    its netra T200, is that any way set this arguments?

    Thanks in adv

  2. Re: unknown option error for network arguments in netra t200

    BM wrote:
    > Hello unixies
    >
    > I have upgraded my OBP flash and still i'm facing this unknown option
    > error for network arguments, my hardware is the pretty old though.
    >
    > its netra T200, is that any way set this arguments?
    >
    > Thanks in adv

    Since this seems to be your one and only post to this newsgroup, perhaps
    you should explain your problem in a little more detail!

    But, first, see: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

+ Reply to Thread