optical cable for storage 3510 - SUN

This is a discussion on optical cable for storage 3510 - SUN ; What kind of cable is used to connect to optical storage 3510. I know it must be LC/LC. Is it multimodal or singl? Is there anything else important? Thanks Mario...

  1. optical cable for storage 3510

    What kind of cable is used to connect to optical storage 3510.
    I know it must be LC/LC. Is it multimodal or singl?
    Is there anything else important?

    Thanks
    Mario

  2. Re: optical cable for storage 3510

    Mario writes:
    >What kind of cable is used to connect to optical storage 3510.
    >I know it must be LC/LC. Is it multimodal or singl?
    >Is there anything else important?

    Multimode. Can be either of 62.5um or 50um, you only have to watch out
    to match diameters when you have multiple segments patched together.

    Should be easy to source and fairly cheap in price.
    Just search for duplex multimode LC/LC in the length you want.

    Even Cables to Go (not the cheapest place) has a 2M for $18.

  3. Re: optical cable for storage 3510

    On Feb 26, 12:14*pm, Mario wrote:
    > What kind of cable is used to connect to optical storage 3510.
    > I know it must be LC/LC. Is it multimodal or singl?
    > Is there anything else important?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mario

    please send your enquiry to www.compactnetworks.com

  4. Re: optical cable for storage 3510

    mwood@compactnetworks.com wrote:
    > On Feb 26, 12:14?pm, Mario wrote:
    >> What kind of cable is used to connect to optical storage 3510.
    >> I know it must be LC/LC. Is it multimodal or singl?
    >> Is there anything else important?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Mario

    > please send your enquiry to www.compactnetworks.com