how do i get to bios on a x4100 server, - SUN

This is a discussion on how do i get to bios on a x4100 server, - SUN ; Hi Sysadmins ! I have a brand new X4100 server thats in texas, but im trying to reach the bios via the SP, When i hit F2 during post it does not take me to the BIOS mode. Can any ...

  1. how do i get to bios on a x4100 server,

    Hi Sysadmins !
    I have a brand new X4100 server thats in texas, but im trying to reach
    the bios via the SP,
    When i hit F2 during post it does not take me to the BIOS mode. Can
    any one help.

    how do i get to bios mode on a x4100 server.

    Thanks
    VXDISKADM

  2. Re: how do i get to bios on a x4100 server,

    On Dec 17, 8:48 am, vxdiskadm wrote:
    > Hi Sysadmins !
    > I have a brand new X4100 server thats in texas, but im trying to reach
    > the bios via the SP,
    > When i hit F2 during post it does not take me to the BIOS mode. Can
    > any one help.
    >
    > how do i get to bios mode on a x4100 server.
    >
    > Thanks
    > VXDISKADM

    I was able to get to the BIOS by hitting control E, and for Pixe Boot
    - CONTROL+ N

    Thanks
    VXDISKADM

+ Reply to Thread