SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS
Vol 117 Issue 1 2007-11-05 Article 18816 from section "Hardware"

Provides Enhanced I/O Configurability

New riser cards for the Sun Fire V215 and V245 servers change the
characteristics of the I/O subsystem for more flexibility in
configurations. Two of the new riser cards provide an effective means
to change I/O slots from PCI-X to PCIe, while two other ones, PCI-X
riser cards, support adapters such as the X1256A-2 serial
asynchronous adapter, SAI/P.

Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=18816

Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you
via email each week in PDF, text or HTML. Only the sections that you
select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at
http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe
(c) 2005 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com