Hi,
I've problem with my T2000, after upgrading firmware to newwest
version (6.5.3), I've problem with IOBD (IO board) during POST...
PCIX0 & PCIX1 are being moved to ASR black list. Maybe anybody had
similar problem ? Do you know, how I can downgrade firmware on my T2K
to lowest - previous version ? Standard command flashupdate of course
doesn't work. Maybe anybody have pdf manual with additional - service
- no standard commands for ALOM (will be good for 6.5.3 version :P) ?
Standard commands with pdf about ALOM from docs.sun.com are not
enough. I found on sunsolve bug with T2K where solution was downgrade
to previous version ... So, I think it is possible.

TIA,
LoCkE