[Please do not mail me a copy of your followup;
followups directed to comp.sys.sun.misc]

I've got a complete AT&T Pixel Machine (VME interface board,
documentation, fully loaded PM cabinet) that I'm looking to get
operational again. I'm missing the software distribution (drivers,
programming environment, utilities, etc.) for the unit that run on the
Sun host computer.

Any assistance in locating such software would be greatly appreciated!

I'm building a computer graphics history museum and this machine is
important in the evolution of computer graphics hardware, predicting
the evolution of programmable MIMD units for graphics processing by a
decade or more. Its amazing how similar the Pixel Machine is to the
SIMD architectures in the current GPUs.

Legalize Adulthood!